Some strange facts on IMPDB
1) why when I click on the Movie List then on a letter (to quickly access a title in the bottom alphabetics), I'm lougout ?
Same thing when I'm clicking on P or T (or every other letter) on the [[Category:Aircraft List]].
2) I'm surprised to be unable to find Curtiss among the Manufacturer List as four sub-categories are ready (Curtis JN, P-36, P-40 and C-46) ?
3) Recent changes are usefull for redactors but displays too much information for a visitor ; why not list new pages like on IMCDB home page ?
4) I've found several pages with no pictures.
I myself encountered problem to upload some of them but I've eventually fix it in a few days.
My query is :
how to detect pages made months (or years!) ago and without updates ?
(a page with just the movie poster has few interest, isn't it ?)
5) Category:Unidentified Aircraft
I don't understand why there are 68 unidentified aircrafts but only 39 contents are listed.
For example, [[Wysokie loty]] is on the bottom list but not in the contents (so the Unidentified Aircraft can't be seen on this dedicated page but only on the movie page !
BTW, if you have enough time and are still in favour a specific category about fictionnal aircrafts.