Knowing (2009)

Post them here if you're too shy for the wiki.
Rinspeed

Knowing (2009)

Post by Rinspeed »

Hello i'm Rinspeed from IGCD.
I will help you a little with that i have. I know nothing on the planes but i can take some pictures.

When Nicolas Cage search on the web:

The Crash plane
tleeg
Site Admin

Re: Knowing (2009)

Post by tleeg »

Rinspeed wrote:Hello i'm Rinspeed from IGCD.
I will help you a little with that i have. I know nothing on the planes but i can take some pictures.
Hey Rinspeed, good to see you! Thanks a bunch for your great contributions. Feel free to register on the wiki and create the pages if you would like. You have already done the hardest part, capturing the screenshots. If you aren't interested, me or one of the other members can get the pages built and give you credit for the pictures on the discussion page for each film. P.S. I have been meaning to spend some more time on IGCD. Definitely a fun project over there! For some reason it is blocked at my work. :cry:
Rinspeed

Post by Rinspeed »

Remember that i'm french so i don't good with the english language, so i prefer that you or another do the wiki page of the movies that i had do. An i know nothing about the plane (i can only recognise the Concorde an perhaps the Airbus A380! lol). So you can put the real names.
tleeg
Site Admin

Post by tleeg »

Rinspeed wrote:Remember that i'm french so i don't good with the english language, so i prefer that you or another do the wiki page of the movies that i had do. An i know nothing about the plane (i can only recognise the Concorde an perhaps the Airbus A380! lol). So you can put the real names.
No worries at all. There is always editing to be done on pages anyway. We can get them built. I am still trying to learn all the different planes myself. A bit overwhelming really, unless one has had an interested in planes for many many years.