Microlights/Ultralights

Post them here if you're too shy for the wiki.
Sandie

Microlights/Ultralights

Post by Sandie »

I'm currently adding pictures onto the wiki for 'Spooks' and a Microlight or ultralight type aircraft is used in the series.

Now, I don't see any other similar planes listed and I think it might be complex to identify so I don't know if it's worth listing.
Bthebest
Global Mod

Re: Microlights/Ultralights

Post by Bthebest »

The aim is to identify all aircraft - so i would say that microlights definitely count. If you can't identify it, don't worry - just put 'Unidentified Microlight' and add it to the unidentified category. Hopefully someone will be an expert! :)

Great work so far by the way - Spooks is an awesome show! :D
Tim - IMPDb Administrator
Aircraft 'Expert'
tleeg
Site Admin

Post by tleeg »

Bthebest wrote:If you can't identify it, don't worry - just put 'Unidentified Microlight' and add it to the unidentified category.
I thought we were going to use [[Category:Unidentified Aircraft]][[:Category:Unidentified Aircraft|Unidentified Aircraft]] for ALL unidentified aircraft? That of course would put it automatically on that page. Then the picture format can also be added.
Sandie

Post by Sandie »

I've uploaded the shots of it now.

I will keep on uploading the aircraft from the series as I've got all the episodes up to the end of Series 7.
Bthebest
Global Mod

Post by Bthebest »

tleeg wrote:I thought we were going to use [[Category:Unidentified Aircraft]][[:Category:Unidentified Aircraft|Unidentified Aircraft]]
Yeah that's what i meant to be done, and as Sandie had already done it on a previous article i knew he knew how :)

sorry for any confusion
Tim - IMPDb Administrator
Aircraft 'Expert'
tleeg
Site Admin

Post by tleeg »

Sandie wrote:I've uploaded the shots of it now.

I will keep on uploading the aircraft from the series as I've got all the episodes up to the end of Series 7.
Your pages are looking great Sandie! Can't wait to see more Spooks. I do think that we need to replace the collage style pictures on Spooks, but that's the only change I would make.
Bthebest wrote:
tleeg wrote:I thought we were going to use [[Category:Unidentified Aircraft]][[:Category:Unidentified Aircraft|Unidentified Aircraft]]
Yeah that's what i meant to be done, and as Sandie had already done it on a previous article i knew he knew how :)

sorry for any confusion
Gotcha.
Sandie

Post by Sandie »

tleeg wrote:

Your pages are looking great Sandie! Can't wait to see more Spooks. I do think that we need to replace the collage style pictures on Spooks, but that's the only change I would make.
That's done.

For some reason it didn't accept the amended images as replacements for the original files (Instead all I got was a shruken image of the original split shot) so I uploaded them as new files.
tleeg
Site Admin

Post by tleeg »

Sandie wrote:
tleeg wrote:

That's done.
For some reason it didn't accept the amended images as replacements for the original files (Instead all I got was a shruken image of the original split shot) so I uploaded them as new files.
Nice, thanks Sandie! Looks better.