Impdb out of service

Tell us what you think of the database, the forum, and what features you would like to see added!
sixcyl

Re: Impdb out of service

Post by sixcyl »

Capito !
LVCDC2

Post by LVCDC2 »

Pfeeeewwww !

During a handfull hours, the site was unreachable ("site not known" or something like that).
But all is right again on the New Year's Eve !

Best whishes to all ! :P
Happy NY2014 !
tleeg
Site Admin

Post by tleeg »

Odd that we are getting new users when we turned off that feature. Nobody should be able to signup. Weird.
Brickie

Post by Brickie »

tleeg wrote:Odd that we are getting new users when we turned off that feature. Nobody should be able to signup. Weird.
Ah, I was just coming here to ask why I couldn't sign up...

I think I've identified one of your unidentified aircraft. What would you like me to do with that?
sixcyl

Post by sixcyl »

hello,

Since yesterday 12th of March, the site works with very many difficulties , with message "This Wiki has a problem" 9 time over 10...
Who has the keys of this website for the maintenance and links with the servor, since neither Bthebest nor Tleeg are contributing to it for a long time ago... :?:
sixcyl

Post by sixcyl »

hello,

Since yesterday 12th of March, the site works with very many difficulties , with message "This Wiki has a problem" 9 time over 10...
Who has the keys of this website for the maintenance and links with the servor, since neither Bthebest nor Tleeg are contributing to it for a long time ago... :?: