AIRLINES CATEGORY + AIR FORCES CATEGORY

Tell us what you think of the database, the forum, and what features you would like to see added!
sixcyl

AIRLINES CATEGORY + AIR FORCES CATEGORY

Post by sixcyl »

It might be a colossal effort, but what about to create 2 new categories of pages:
- Category Airlines = grouping each pages showing a Pan Am aircraft for ex.
In second time... could be created same kind of page for the Air Forces.... I agree its a hudge work too (let think to USAAF/USAF case...) :!:
Corkeyandpals

Re: AIRLINES CATEGORY + AIR FORCES CATEGORY

Post by Corkeyandpals »

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be a massive undertaking, but I'd be willing to help.
Bthebest
Global Mod

Post by Bthebest »

I don't disagree with this, although I'm not sure of the value if really adds.

If you're going to go ahead with it, start with airlines, as military could take a long time.
Tim - IMPDb Administrator
Aircraft 'Expert'
LVCDC2

Post by LVCDC2 »

Why not but without me.

It takes always so much time to check if the plane is already on the wiki, check the exact category or search if it exists or not ... and built it.

About Air Forces, it will be interesting to group "small" air forces (i.e. I want to find each movie including Zambia aircraft).
About USN, USAF, RAF and a handful major air forces, it's not so hard to find them (follow their national aircraft manufacturer).

If you start such a task...
What about a French aircraft acting as a Norvegian one ... especialy if Norway never used the type !?
sixcyl

Post by sixcyl »

I wish we could have AIRLINE LIST direct link in the navigation or other toolbar on the left of IMPDb page. How can we make this?