Hello everyone!

Tell us a little about yourself and how you found our site.
Baron_Von_Burger

Hello everyone!

Post by Baron_Von_Burger »

I stumbled across the website while looking for information about a few planes in some of my more frequently played games. I have to say, the site looks great and is well put together! I decided to use the name I go by on FlightGear (Baron_Von_Burger) and tried to sign up on the site. When I couldn't figure that out I figured I'd do the next best thing and contribute through the forums. I hope my knowledge of various models and makes of aircraft can help me, help the site. I look forward to making contributions and hope to do well here. Again, hello everyone!

-VonBurger
"One day, I’m going to own my own god damn airline. " - Howard Hughes
Corkeyandpals

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Corkeyandpals »

Welcome Baron! Sorry about your not being able to create an account on the proper site, the admins locked it down a while back after a bunch of spam got posted. You might want to ask one of them to make an exception for you, I'm sure they'd be glad to have more helping hands. Regardless, we're happy to have you!
Baron_Von_Burger

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Baron_Von_Burger »

Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely have to ask one of the admins! I have a decent recognition of aircraft from all lines of work, and what I don't know, I read up on. I'm looking forward to contributing, even if it is just on these forums. Thanks again.

-The_Baron
"One day, I’m going to own my own god damn airline. " - Howard Hughes