Bermuda Triangle Exposed
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
This exposé dives deep to explore the 440,000 square miles of ocean below the infamous Bermuda Triangle, where freak waves, magnetic anomalies, giant whirlpools and more have been blamed for mysterious plane and boat disappearances.
- 1 Beechcraft 36 Bonanza
- 2 Boeing 314
- 3 Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
- 4 Aero Commander 520
- 5 Cessna 414A Chancellor
- 6 Consolidated PBY Catalina
- 7 Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando
- 8 Douglas C-133 Cargomaster
- 9 Douglas DC-3A-343B
- 10 Ford Trimotor
- 11 Grumman TBF Avenger
- 12 Grumman TBF Avenger & Grumman F6F Hellcat
- 13 Lockheed Model 12 Electra Junior
- 14 McDonnell Douglas YF-4E Phantom II
- 15 Ryan NYP Spirit of St. Louis
- 16 Beechcraft Super King Air 350
- 17 Unidentified Aircraft
- 18 See also
Registration N7542N, c/n E-57 built in 1968.
Registration N79BP, c/n 414A0263. Same aircraft in other movies at: IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
Same aircraft in other works at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
Maybe someone recognizes this serial #?
Same aircraft in other movies at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.