Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Video Game (2012)
The single-player campaign features two connected storylines, with the first set from 1986 to 1989 during the final years of the first Cold War, and the other set in 2025 during a second Cold War.
Also from this series:
Call of Duty games
Note: This is a Video Game. Aircraft portrayed in this production may not be entirely accurate or represent an actual aircraft, however, where a reasonable depiction of an actual aircraft has been created, it has been identified as best as possible.
- 1 1986/1989
- 1.1 Lockheed AC-130
- 1.2 McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
- 1.3 Cessna 170
- 1.4 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23
- 1.5 Fictional Business Jet
- 1.6 Boeing C-17 Globemaster III
- 1.7 McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache
- 1.8 Aérospatiale SA 316/319 Alouette III
- 1.9 Mil Mi-24
- 1.10 Mil Mi-8
- 1.11 Bell UH-1 Iroquois 'Huey'
- 1.12 MD Helicopters AH-6 Little Bird
- 1.13 Boeing Vertol CH-46 Sea Knight
- 2 2025
- 2.1 Northrop-Grumman X-47B
- 2.2 Fictional UAV
- 2.3 Fictional Quadrotor UAV
- 2.4 General Atomics Avenger
- 2.5 Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II (Modified)
- 2.6 Fictional Aircraft
- 2.7 Fictional VTOL
- 2.8 Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
- 2.9 Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche (Modified)
- 2.10 MQ Drone (Fictional)
- 2.11 See also
With turboprops rather than jets.
Called the Lodestar.
Called the Chinese Drone.
Called the MQ-27 Dragonfire.
General Atomics Avenger
Called the Avenger.
Called the FA38.
Based on the Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II at IMDb
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II at Wikipedia
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II at IGCD