Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Alan Arkin (Capt. John Yossarian)
Martin Balsam (Col. Cathcart)
Richard Benjamin (Maj. Danby)
Art Garfunkel (Capt. Nately)
Jack Gilford (Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka)
Buck Henry (Lt. Col. Korn)
A man is trying desperately to be certified insane during World War II, so he can stop flying missions.
Eighteen B-25 were used and several will play again in other movies; look at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft. Full list:
- 6A is B-25H-1NA 43-4513 (N1203). Used as a camera ship.
- 6B is B-25J-30NC 44-86843 (N3507G), Passionette Paulette.
- 6C is B-25J-25NC 44-29939 (N9456Z).
- 6D is B-25J-30NC 44-31032 (N3174G), Free, Fast and Ready.
- 6F is B-25J-15NC 43-28925 (N7687G), Superman.
- 6G is B-25J-5NC 43-28204 (N9856C), Booby Trap.
- 6H is B-25J-25NC 44-30748 (N8195H), Miss Renee.
- 6I is B-25J-30NC 44-30925 (N9494Z), Laden Maiden.
- 6J is B-25J-30NC 44-86701 (N7681C), Annzas.
- 6K is B-25J-25NC 44-30801 (N3699G), Vestal Virgin.
- 6M is B-25J-20NC 44-29366 (N9115Z), Abominable Snowman.
- 6N is B-25H-1NA 43-4432 (N10V), Berlin Express.
- 6Q is B-25J-25NC 44-30077 (N2849G), The Denver Dumper.
- 6S is B-25J-35NC 44-8843 (XB-HEY).
- 6V is B-25J-25NC 44-30493 (N9451Z), Dumbo.
- 6W is B-25J-25NC 44-30649 (N9452Z), Hot Pants.
- 6Y is B-25J-20NC 44-29887 (N10564), Luscious Lulu.
- 6? is B-25J-25NC 44-30823 (N1042B).