Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Airbus A330 is a wide-body, twin-engine jet airliner which first flew in 1992 and entered service in 1994. Two main versions were initially offered; the -200 and -300. In later years a freighter variant and military tanker/transport version were produced, using the basic airframe of the commercial airliner. It was developed in parallel with the Airbus A340 and shares many structural components, but also share some commonality with the smaller Airbus A320 family.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Airbus A330.
Pages in category "Airbus A330"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- NASA X: Airspace Technology Demonstration
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.1)
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.2)
- NASA X: Future Forward - Environmentally Responsible Aviation
- NASA X: Revolutionary Evolution - ERA
- NASA X: The Future of Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Nihon chinbotsu (2006)
- Non si ruba a casa dei ladri
- NWA History: Northwest Airlines