Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Convair 240 was an American airliner produced by Convair from 1947 to 1954, initially as a possible replacement of the Douglas DC-3. While featuring a more modern design, the 240 series was able to make some inroads as a commercial airliner and also had a long development cycle which resulted in a number of civil and military variants: improved and lengthened versions Convair 340 and 440 Metropolitan, military transport Convair C-131 Samaritan and training aircraft T-29 Trainer.
Further development with turbo-propeller engines had been produced as Convair 540/580/600/640.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of piston-engines series Convair 240/340/440 Metropolitan.
Pages in category "Convair 240/340/440"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total.
- L'affaire des divisions Morituri
- L'équipe invisible
- La Belgique dans le ciel
- La Caravelle du soleil
- La ciudad no es para mí
- Le retour du grand blond
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Les aventures de Tintin
- Letiště nepřijímá
- Lightning Field
- Lockheed L-188 Electra Promo Film (1959)
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1950s & 60s
- Look at Life: City of the Air
- Los ases buscan la paz
- Temple Grandin
- Terminal Velocity
- Teste di quoio
- The Facts of Life
- The FBI Story
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (TV Series)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- The Parent Trap
- The Plane Makers
- The Pleasure Seekers
- The Saint (TV Series)
- The Twilight Zone (1959 TV Series)
- The Young Philadelphians
- These Wilder Years
- Tú y yo somos tres (1962)