Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Douglas DC-4 is a four-engined propeller aircraft used extensively by both civilian, and military operators as Douglas C-54 Skymaster , military variant used by the US armed forces throughout World War II an Korean War. It was first introduced in 1938 and was produced until 1942. The Douglas DC-6 is a direct development of the DC-4. A version powered by Rolls-Royce Merlin engines instead of radial piston engines was built by Canadair as Canadair North Star.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Douglas DC-4.
Pages in category "Douglas DC-4"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- A pied, à cheval et en spoutnik!
- A Traveler Meets Air Traffic Control
- Aces: Iron Eagle III
- Action immédiate
- Actualités SABENA N°1
- Adam og Eva (1953)
- Adventures of Superman (1952 TV Series)
- Air Algérie
- Air France
- Amici per la pelle
- Anata kaimasu
- Assignment – Paris!
- Au grand balcon
- Aux yeux du souvenir
- L'équipe invisible
- La cage (1963)
- La llorona (1960)
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- Lady Dragon
- Le mystère de la Caravelle
- Les ailes de France: La Caravelle
- Les aventures de Tintin
- Les copains du dimanche
- Les fanatiques
- Les Grands Projets Québécois - L'Aéroport International Montréal-Mirabel
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- Look at Life: Air Lift