Crusade in the Pacific: America at War
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
|This page is under construction!
This page may not be completed and may only display partially correct information. Please use the discussion page before making any changes.
TV Series (1951)
Westbrook Van Voorhis (Narrator)
The key players, weaponry and strategies in World War II's Pacific Theater are the focus of this 24-part documentary series.
- 1 Episode 1: The Pacific in Eruption
- 1.1 Mitsubishi F1M
- 1.2 Aichi D3A
- 1.3 Mitsubishi A6M Zero
- 1.4 Nakajima B5N
- 1.5 Consolidated PBY Catalina
- 1.6 Unidentified Aircraft
- 1.7 Grumman F4F Wildcat
- 1.8 Douglas SBD Dauntless
- 1.9 Unidentified Aircraft
- 1.10 Lockheed P-38 Lightning
- 1.11 Bell P-39 Airacobra
- 1.12 Consolidated B-24 Liberator
- 1.13 Douglas C-47 Skytrain
- 1.14 North American B-25 Mitchell
- 1.15 Grumman TBF Avenger
- 1.16 Boeing B-29 Superfortress
- 1.17 Unidentified Aircraft
- 1.18 Nakajima B6N1 Tenzan
- 1.19 Vought F4U Corsair
- 1.20 Grumman F9F Panther
- 2 Episode 2: Awakening in the Pacific
- 3 See also
Episode 1: The Pacific in Eruption
Next shot seen in other movies at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
A Japanese Fighter shot by what is probably a Grumman F6F Hellcat. Same aircraft in other movies at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
Same shot used again in Mystères d'archives (TV Series) Season Three Episode Three.
Episode 2: Awakening in the Pacific
A group of single-engine planes flying over an unknown Pacific airport.