Ice Pilots NWT
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
|This page is under construction!
This page may not be completed and may only display partially correct information. Please use the discussion page before making any changes.
TV Series (2009-2014)
Ice Pilots NWT is a reality television documentary series that portrays Buffalo Airways, an airline based in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Buffalo flies WWII-era propeller planes year-round in the Canadian North.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 ATR 42 & Boeing 737-200
- 1.2 Beechcraft King Air
- 1.3 Canadair CL-215-1A10
- 1.4 Curtiss C-46A-45-CU Commando
- 1.5 Curtiss C-46D-10-CU Commando
- 1.6 Curtiss C-46 Commando
- 1.7 De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver
- 1.8 De Havilland Canada DHC-8
- 1.9 Douglas C-47A-20-DK Dakota III (DC-3C-S1C3G)
- 1.10 Douglas C-47A-20-DL Skytrain (DC-3C)
- 1.11 Douglas CC-129 Dakota III (DC-3C-S1C3G)
- 1.12 Douglas DC-3C-S1C3G
- 1.13 Douglas C-54A-DO Skymaster
- 1.14 Douglas C-54D-DC Skymaster
- 1.15 Douglas C-54E-DC Skymaster
- 1.16 Douglas C-54G-DC Skymaster
- 1.17 Douglas C-54 Skymaster
- 1.18 Lockheed L-188A(F) Electra
- 1.19 Lockheed L-188A(F) Electra
- 1.20 Unidentified Biplane Model
- 2 See also
ATR 42 and Boeing 737-200 of First Air.
Registration C-GFNF, c/n 1027 built in 1970.
Registration C-GTXW, c/n 30386 built in 1944.
Registration C-FAVO, c/n 33242 built in 1945.
On the right.
De Havilland Canada DHC-8 of Canadian North.
Registration C-FLFR, c/n 13155 built in 1942. Served with the RAF as KG563.
Registration C-GWIR, c/n 9371 built in 1942.
Registration C-GWZS, c/n 12327 built in 1942.
Registration C-GPNR, c/n 13333 built in 1942. Same aircraft in other works at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft (Civil Fixed-Wing).
Registration C-FBAJ, c/n 3088.
Registration C-GBPA, c/n 10673 built in 1945.
Registration C-GCTF, c/n 27281 built in 1945.
(Right) Registration C-FIQM, c/n 36088 built in 1943. With a white Lockheed L-188 Electra in the background (see belowà.
Serials CJ-485 and CJ-443 from All Weather Flying Center.
Archival footage. Maybe the same aircraft -at least, the same unit- seen in Phantom from Space.
Registration C-GLBA, c/n 1145 built in 1961.
Registration C-FBAQ, c/n 1039 built in 1959.