Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Alternative English title: Chris Barrie's Massive Speed
Chris Barrie (Presenter)
- 1 Nieuport 24
- 2 Sopwith F.1 Camel
- 3 Morane-Saulnier N (replica)
- 4 Fokker E.III
- 5 Junkers Ju 87 B Stuka
- 6 Messerschmitt Bf 109 E
- 7 Supermarine Spitfire LF Mk.IX
- 8 Supermarine 509 Spitfire T9C
- 9 Douglas A-26 Invader
- 10 North American F-86A Sabre
- 11 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15
- 12 Gloster Javelin FAW & Dassault Mirage III & Lockheed F-104 Starfighter & Republic F-105 Thunderchief
- 13 North American A-5A Vigilante
- 14 Grumman A-6 Intruder
- 15 Lockheed Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon
- 16 See also
Same aircraft seen in another movie at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
Same footage seen in other movies - IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
Ex RAF Spitfire TR.9C two seater, entered the Irish Air Corps 1951.
Registration G-CCCA as 161, c/n CBAF.9590. This airplane is still in flying condition.
Vintage F-86A still in flying condition.
Registration G-SABR as 8178/FU-178, c/n 151-43547.
Gloster Javelin FAW & Dassault Mirage III & Lockheed F-104 Starfighter & Republic F-105 Thunderchief
From foreground to background, Gloster Javelin, Mirage III, four F-104s and a F-105 in the last position.