Oceana Air Show
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
TV Documentary (2010)
Rob Reider (Narrator/Announcer)
Strap in and hang on as the world's best pilots engage in mock dogfights, pulse-pounding tactical maneuvers and more at the legendary Oceana Air Show.
- 1 General Dynamics F-16CG Night Falcon
- 2 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet
- 3 Grumman F8F-2 Bearcat
- 4 North American P-51D-30NA Mustang
- 5 North American T-6G Texan
- 6 North American P-51D Mustang
- 7 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor & North American P-51D-30NA Mustang & Lockheed Martin F-16CG Night Falcon
- 8 Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet
- 9 Sikorsky MH-60S Knighthawk
- 10 Grumman C-2A Greyhound
- 11 North American FJ-3M Fury & McDonnell F2H-4 Banshee
- 12 McDonnell Douglas C-9B Skytrain II & Boeing KC-135R Stratotanker
- 13 Northrop Grumman E-2C Hawkeye 2000
- 14 Vultee BT-13A Valiant
- 15 Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
- 16 Lockheed Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon
- 17 Beechcraft C18S
- 18 Aero L-39C Albatros
- 19 Beechcraft B200 Super King Air & Beechcraft C18S & Aero L-39C Albatros & Morane-Saulnier MS.760 Paris
- 20 Grumman C-2A Greyhound
- 21 Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
- 22 Ryan NYP Spirit of St. Louis
- 23 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet
- 24 Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet & Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet
- 25 Start & Flug H101 Salto
- 26 Glasflügel H-201 Standard Libelle
- 27 Boeing 727-225
- 28 SIAI-Marchetti F.260
- 29 Schweizer 300C
- 30 Mudry CAP 231EX
- 31 Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon
- 32 Morane-Saulnier MS.760 Paris
- 33 Northrop Grumman E-2C Hawkeye
- 34 Grumman F8F-2 Bearcat & Vought F4U-4 Corsair
- 35 Lockheed C-130T Hercules Fat Albert
- 36 McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C/D Hornet
- 37 See also
Registration 89-2083, c/n 1C-236.
Of Fighter Squadron Composite Twelve (VFC-12) Fighting Omars.
BuNo 164655 / AF-01, c/n 1082/C279.
BuNo 164628 / AF-12, c/n 1045/C257.
BuNo 164258 / AF-04, c/n 1021/C239.
Registration N224RD / NX1DF, BuNo 121748 c/n D.1122. More info here.
Registration N251HR Glamorous Gal, s/n 44-74453 built in 1944.
Registration N22NA, c/n 168-326 built in 1946. At left on the first screenshot, the right wheel and wing folded of a Vought F4U Corsair.
Registration NL351MX / 474391, c/n 122-40931.
Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor & North American P-51D-30NA Mustang & Lockheed Martin F-16CG Night Falcon
Left to right. Mustang on the bottom is registration N251HR Glamorous Gal, s/n 44-74453 built in 1944.
Mustang on top is registration N351MX February, s/n 44-74391, c/n 122-40925 built in 1945.
Several lined up, front to back: BuNo 166677 / AD-234, c/n F155.
BuNo 165806 / AD-220, c/n 1543/F0320.
BuNo 166788 / AJ-113, c/n E134.
BuNo 167864 / HW-72 from HSC-26 "Chargers".
BuNo 162144, c/n 24 of VRC-40 "Rawhides".
At the Aviation Heritage Park in NAS Oceana Virginia.
FJ-3M BuNo 136008.
F2H-4 BuNo 127693.
C-9B registration 159117, c/n 47581 built in 1973 of VR-56 "Globemasters".
KC-135R registration 57-2603, c/n 17739 built in 1957. Based at March AFB.
BuNo 166503 / code 661 of VAW-120 "Greyhawks".
Registration N56360, c/n 5946 built in 1942. Owned by the Commemorative Air Force.
BuNo 166776 / AJ-100, c/n E122 of VFA-31 "Tomcatters".
Registration 88-0521 /HL, c/n 1C-123 of Viper West.
Registration N7381C, c/n 8104 built in 1944.
Registration N55107, c/n 433136 built in 1984.
Beechcraft B200 Super King Air & Beechcraft C18S & Aero L-39C Albatros & Morane-Saulnier MS.760 Paris
C18S registration N7381C, c/n 8104 built in 1944.
L-39C registration N136EM, c/n 432917 built in 1984.
MS.760 registration N763JS, c/n 92 built in 1960.
BuNo 162174, c/n 54 of VRC-40 "Rawhides".
Registration 166605 / AG-105, c/n E101 of VFA-143 "Pukin Dogs".
Registration NX211. Same aircraft in other movies at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.
BuNo 165214 / AD-360, c/n 1390/C439 of VFA-106 "Gladiators".
F/A-18E BuNo 166785 / AJ-111, c/n E131 of VFA-31 "Tomcatters" refueling F/A-18F BuNo 166677 / AD-234, c/n F155 of VFA-106 "Gladiators".
Start & Flug H101 Salto
Registration N101AZ, c/n 60 built in 1984. Jet-powered sailplane owned by Bob Carlton.
Glasflügel H-201 Standard Libelle
Registration N221E, c/n 123 built in 1970.
Registration N466FE, c/n 21292 built in 1976.
Registration N260SM, c/n 2-40 built in 1970.
Registration N7505B, c/n S1205 built in 1985.
Mudry CAP 231EX
Registration N580GP, c/n 03 built in 1992.
BuNo 163065 / TB-02, c/n 65-558 of HM-15 Black Hawks.
White on top is registration N763JS, c/n 92 built in 1960. Black on top is registration N375AS, c/n 44 built in 1959.
BuNo 164496 / AJ-601, c/n A159 of VAW-121 Bluetails.
Aircraft of the Bremont Horsemen Aerobatic Team. Two F8F-2 Bearcats; registration N224RD / NX1DF / 121748 / D-224, c/n D.1122 built in 1948; and registration N8TF / 122637 / F-225, c/n D-1190 built in 1948. Corsair registration N4TF / WE-18, c/n 9418 built in 1945.
BuNo 164763, c/n 382-5258 built in 1992. A Marine Corps C-130T used by the Blue Angels for their logistics, carrying spare parts, equipment, and support personnel between shows.