Roberto Carlos em Ritmo de Aventura
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Roberto Carlos (Himself)
José Lewgoy (Pierre)
Reginaldo Farias (Himself)
- 1 Boeing 707-321B
- 2 Vickers 827 Viscount
- 3 Hughes 269D
- 4 North American T-6 Texan
- 5 Boeing 707-321C/Advanced
- 6 Douglas DC-7C(F) Seven Seas
- 7 Douglas MIM-3 Nike Ajax
- 8 Boeing CIM-10 Bomarc
- 9 Northrop SM-62 Snark
- 10 Chrysler PGM-19 Jupiter
- 11 Saturn V
- 12 McDonnell Gemini Capsule
- 13 Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar
- 14 See also
Registration N416PA, c/n 18958 built in 1965.
Registration PP-SRC, c/n 397 built in 1958.
Registration N445PA, c/n 19267 built in 1966.
Northrop SM-62 Snark
Chrysler PGM-19 Jupiter
A view of the Gemini 7 capsule from the Gemini 6A capsule during the first manned space rendezvous. Same aircraft in other works at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.