This Is America, Charlie Brown
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Animated Series (1988-1989)
Erin Chase (Charlie Brown)
Erica Gayle (Lucy van Pelt)
Brittany M. Thornton (Sally Brown)
Brandon Stewart (Linus van Pelt)
Note: This is an animated film. The aircraft shown in it are therefore not actual aircraft, however, where a reasonable depiction of an actual aircraft has been created, it has been identified as best as possible.
- 1 Montgolfier-Réveillon Aérostats
- 2 Jean-Pierre Blanchard Ballon Dihydrogène
- 3 Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim Flying Machine
- 4 Henri Giffard No 1 Ballon Dirigeable
- 5 Wright Flyer I
- 6 Lockheed 5C Vega
- 7 Fokker T-2
- 8 Sopwith Camel
- 9 Fokker Dr.I
- 10 Ryan NYP Spirit of St. Louis
- 11 Sputnik & North American Apollo Command Module
- 12 Rockwell Space Shuttle
- 13 International Space Station
- 14 See also
1793 : First flight in the U.S.A. by Jean-Pierre Blanchard in Philadelphia.
Nicknamed Winnie Mae, registration NR105W c/n 72 built in 1929.
Same aircraft seen in another movie at IMPDb: Frequently Seen Aircraft.