Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is a long-range, mid-size wide-body, twin-engine jet airliner developed by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Its variants seat 210 to 290 passengers. Boeing states that it is the company's most fuel-efficient airliner and the world's first major airliner to use composite materials as the primary material in the construction of its airframe. The 787 has been designed to be 20% more fuel efficient than the 767 it is to replace. The Dreamliner's distinguishing features include mostly electrical flight systems, a four-panel windshield, noise-reducing chevrons on its engine nacelles, and a smoother nose contour. It shares a common type rating with the larger 777 twinjet, allowing qualified pilots to operate both models, due to related design features. Since 2011, 50 aircraft have been delivered on a total of almost 900 aircraft on order.
This page lists all films that feature the Boeing 787.
Pages in category "Boeing 787"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- NASA X: Airspace Technology Demonstration
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.1)
- NASA X: Future Forward - Environmentally Responsible Aviation
- NASA X: Making Skies Safe for Unmanned Aircraft
- NASA X: NESC
- NASA X: Revolutionary Evolution - ERA
- NASA X: SAGE III - Monitoring Earth's Ozone Layer
- NASA X: Setting the Standards for Unmanned Aircraft
- NASA X: The Future of Fixed Wing Aircraft
- NASA X: Unmanned Aircraft Systems - Transforming the Horizon
- Nihon Chinbotsu: Kibo no Hito