Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Douglas DC-7 is a four-engined, piston-powered airliner built between 1953 and 1958. It was the last major piston-powered aircraft to be produced by Douglas before the advent of the Jet Age.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Douglas DC-7.
Pages in category "Douglas DC-7"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total.
- La Belgique dans le ciel
- La corruzione
- La morte viene dallo spazio
- Lange Beine - lange Finger
- Las doce sillas
- Les Grands Projets Québécois - L'Aéroport International Montréal-Mirabel
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1950s & 60s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1960s & 70s
- Look at Life: Controlled Landing