Category:Fokker F27 Friendship
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
Tobin & Rush
The Fokker F27 Friendship is a 28-seat, twin-turboprop, high wing airliner. It first flew in 1955 and over 500 were produced plus another 200 F-27s and FH-227s in the USA by Fairchild. More than any other western European civil turboprop airliner, the F27 was a fair success as replacement of the Douglas DC-3. In the early 1980s, Fokker developed a successor to the Friendship, the Fokker 50/60. Although based on the F27-500 airframe, the Fokker 50 is virtually a new aircraft with Pratt & Whitney Canada engines and modern systems. Its general performance and passenger comfort were improved over the F27.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Fokker F27 Friendship.
Pages in category "Fokker F27 Friendship"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total.
- L'amore breve
- L'horloger de Saint-Paul
- La femme d'à côté
- La muerte de Mikel
- La neige a fondu sur la Manicouagan
- La pomme (1969)
- La valse du gorille
- Les avions du bout du monde
- Life in Australia: Cairns
- Life in Australia: Geraldton
- London Airport - Heathrow 1940s to 1970s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1950s & 60s
- London Airport - Heathrow in the 1960s & 70s
- Look at Life: Air Lift
- Look at Life: The Big Take-Off