Category:Junkers Ju 87 Stuka
The Junkers Ju 87 was a German, two-seat, ground-attack aircraft used throughout World War II. It was most recognised as a dive bomber due to wailing siren and also distinguished by inverted gull wings and its fixed landing gear. An estimated 6,500 were produced between 1936 and 1944. It's one of the very few aircraft to soldier on from 1st September 1939 until VE Day.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Junkers Ju 87 Stuka.
Pages in category "Junkers Ju 87 Stuka"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.
- A Century of Flight: 100 Years of Aviation
- A Curious Conjoncture of Coïncidence
- A Yank in the R.A.F.
- A zori zdes tikhie (TV Series)
- Aerial Gunner
- Africa ... States of Independence-The Scramble For Africa
- Air War Over Finland 1939 - 1945
- American History X
- Apocalypse - La 2ème guerre mondiale
- Apocalypse - Staline
- Arrêtez les tambours
- Aviateurs, 75 ans d'aventures
- Tajemnica Westerplatte
- Tali-Ihantala 1944
- Tanks! The Fall of France
- The Air Force Story
- The Desert Fox: The Story of Rommel
- The Front Line
- The Guns of Navarone
- The Imitation Game
- The Impostor
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (film)
- The North Star
- The Rear Gunner
- The Saboteur
- The Sopranos
- The Story of Aviation
- The War