Category:Rockwell Space Shuttle
The Rockwell Space Shuttle, also known simply as the Space Shuttle orbiter, is a reusable, winged "space-plane", a mixture of rockets, spacecraft, and aircraft. This space-plane can carry crews and payloads into low Earth orbit, perform on-orbit operations, then re-enter the atmosphere and land as a glider, returning its crew and any on-board payload to the Earth. The first craft, Challenger, flew in 1981 with the entire fleet being retired in 2011.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Rockwell Space Shuttle.
Pages in category "Rockwell Space Shuttle"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- That Was the Year: 1977
- That Was the Year: 1978
- The Butterfly Effect
- The Core
- The Crew
- The Falcon and the Snowman
- The Six Million Dollar Man
- The Story of Aviation
- The Strokes: Hard to Explain
- The Suicide Squad
- The X-Files
- This Is America, Charlie Brown
- Total Force
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Transformers: The Last Knight