Talk:Air Force One
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
It looks like the mig might actually be a SU-27. The larger nose and angle down from the cockpit forward looks more like the Flanker.
- I agree the nose looks deceiving, but a few points distinguish it.
- First - behind the cockpit the SU-27 goes flat, then down. On this photo the rear fuselage goes down at a constant angle.
- Second - The wing placement is slightly different on the SU-27, the root stretched further forward.
- Third - The forward underside on a Mig-29 is flat then curves up to the nose. An SU-27 drops down before curving up.
- I don't mean to shoot you down, I welcome opinions, but i'm just explaining why it is a Mig-29. Bthebest 12:59, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
I have included a couple of lines for people to give feedback on their thoughts for the page. Please do not edit them! Bthebest - IMPDb Administrator 10:13, 19 December 2011 (MST)