Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
I would like to have the smaller thumbnails arranged as a batch, ie side by side in rows. How do I do this? Also, how do I get a new page appears on the "Complete List" and how do I get unidentified aircraft to appear with the other unidentifieds? G-MANN
- Compared to other pages on the site there are a lot of pictures per aircraft, maybe too many? I would suggest starting a topic on the forum about how many pictures we should include.
- At the moment you have to manually add the films to the list and unidentified page. Just click edit at the top and follow the formats already used, there is a note in the edit box for the unidentified pages saying how it should be added. Bthebest 19:04, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- I could take out some pictures, but I thought it would be nice to have a gallery of captures from the film, especially when there's some amazing shots in Apocalypse Now. I'm just getting acquainted with this site and I'm not sure what all the rules and guidlines are. Having the thumbnails arranged this way does make the page a bit, how do I change it so the thumbnails are in rows? G-MANN
- As I said, I think it needs to be discussed on the forum, and you're right there aren't any guidelines but once it's discussed we can create some. Bthebest 21:17, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- I decided to remove some of the Huey thumbnails, because I probably went a bit overboard with them. G-MANN
- I went ahead and put the additional pictures (anything over 5 per aircraft) on the forum with a link at the bottom of the "See also" section. All pages need to follow this guideline. Please don't discard any additional screenshots though. If there's more than 5, we would still love to have them on the forum! Thanks. Tleeg 08:21, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
As the forum has no more existence, the link is erased.
Pictures featuring on it are lost but rule with a maximum of 5 or 6 pictures per aircraft is still ongoing.
Added the B-52 and the Bell OH-58 Kiowa, the last one from the Redux issue (2000).
LVCDC (talk) 12:57, 9 November 2019 (MST)