Talk:NCIS: Los Angeles
Welcome to IMPDb!
Upgrades are done and editing is back on!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
From The Internet Movie Plane Database
Does anybody the exact model sub-type and registration for the Piper PA-28 featured in Ep.1.15 The Bank Job?SENIRAM 10:43, 8 August 2014 (MDT)
- Well ... I guess 887 with perhaps a 6 or 8 next.
- According some web databases, a handful Piper Pa-28 meets this code :
- N8876E, a Piper PA-28-181 (28-7690228) built in 1976 and based in Texas.
- N8876J, a Piper PA-28-180 (c/n 28-2848) built in 1965
- N8876N, a Piper PA-28-140 of 1969 (c/n 28-25739)
- N8876W, a Piper PA-28-235 of 1964 (c/n 28-10433)
Other possibilities ( ... 8878... or 887B ...) give nothing for a PA-28.
- Regards. LVCDC 15:18, 8 August 2014 (MDT)