Talk:The War of the Worlds
Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
What's the matter with picture upload on your pictures LVCDC?Sixcyl 17:06, 14 July 2012 (MDT)
I don't understand why the thirty pics of Più forte, ragazzi! all uploaded quickly when screenshots for this movie or Bombers B-52 need several minutes each one if they didin't failed in a 'time out' !?
Hours later, I rework my pictures and suppress their metadata; they load nearly the same size but this time upload is fast and successful.
New Northrop subcategory to be built please
Don't worry, I scrutenize each new aircraft coming in the movie pages, and record them in an exel file, so that I can't miss when one is involved in 2 films and more. Thanks anyway, YB-49 category will be soon added.Sixcyl 02:01, 15 July 2012 (MDT)
SPAS S.VII.Sixcyl 02:13, 15 July 2012 (MDT)
- Thanks to Christian who correct this in a Thomas morse MB-3 and give us the movie in which it could be seen again. LVCDC 08 march 2013.
Sorry guys, but tail fin doesn't match at all with Thomas-Morse B3. Much rather with SPAD.Sixcyl 13:14, 8 March 2013 (MST)
- Spad VII or Thomas-Morse MB-3 ?
- The both were used for "Wings". "Le gros des flottes aériennes est constitué de Thomas Morse MB-3A, (...). Cet avion fut fortement influencé par le SPAD (...). Pour augmenter la ressemblance, la dérive fut partiellement peinte en blanc pour imiter celle du SPAD." from Aéromovies
- The poor quality of the screenshot can't help us to make the good choice !
- And it seems that three different types of tail fins were used throughout the production. Look at this page.LVCDC 08 march 2013.
Ok then. Let's go for Thomas-Morse! Sixcyl 02:13, 9 March 2013 (MST)