Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
When you're watching this movie, you see the salvation / junkyard but couldn't identify most of the airframes.
Screenshot provided much time to :
- try to put some names~ on a limited number of airframe;
- identify the location;
- find the company;
- check their website (october 2018) which display some airframe in a different way (vegetation, other viewing angle) : a nice puzzle !
- if you find the picture, the website gives the manufacturer, type and serial number (with at least a big error for Beechcraft identified as a single engine / high wing Cessna !);
- check the FAA website to find some details about this aircraft;
- on the salvation company website, few aircraft are online and identified but picture's backgrounds provide some sparse complementary visual information (for example : last three alphanumeric characters) but with the shape, a decent recognition could be done.
Identified aircraft seen among the junkyard are associated with the right category but this one is not put in See Also section. Why ?
If you're watching these screenshot you may want to compare the shape with a flyable airframe, so the link is ready to satisfy your curiosity.
But IMPDB let you access too with a criteria based upon aircraft type. It has nearly nonsense to put this movie among the list as the audience would be unable to clearly identify the airframe in this high action's background. The result would just mislead the web user. LVCDC (talk) 03:13, 11 November 2018 (MST)