Welcome to IMPDb!
Dedicated to identifying aircraft throughout Movies, Television, and Video Games!
The Boeing 757 is a twin-engined, narrow body, medium-range airliner. It was first introduced in 1983, with a stretched version following in 1999. When production ended in 2005, 1,050 Boeing 757s had been built with over 900 still in regular service. Old passenger aircraft have become popular as a converted cargo aircraft, especially with express parcel carriers.
This page lists all films that feature a variation of the Boeing 757.
Pages in category "Boeing 757"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- När mörkret faller (2006)
- NASA X: Airspace Technology Demonstration
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.1)
- NASA X: Environmentally Responsible Aviation - End of an ERA (Pt.2)
- NASA X: Future Forward - Environmentally Responsible Aviation
- NASA X: The Future of Fixed Wing Aircraft
- NASA X: Unmanned Aircraft Systems - Transforming the Horizon
- Nature Boy (TV Series)
- NWA History: Northwest Airlines